How it works.
What you’ll get:
- 20 Easy-to-read articles that relate to clinical practice.
- 30 Class A credits approved by the AANA including 13.5 credits in pharmacology/therapeutics.
- Each article is worth 1.5 Class A credits.
How to access this course:
- Learn anywhere, anytime on desktop or mobile.
- Get instant access to the entire course AND all Class A credits.
- Enjoy unlimited access for 1 year, so you have plenty of time to earn your credits.
- This course will go live by the end of October.
Earning Class A credits is easy:
- Short, open-book post-tests with three attempts to pass.
- Hints to help you if you get stuck.
- Automated credit reporting for active AANA members (we report daily on normal business days).
- Non-AANA members can easily download a credit transcript to send to the NBCRNA.